The Project-Based Learning in Education module has the following Exit Learning Outcomes (ELO)
Upon the completion of this module students should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of in-depth content knowledge of the area in the school subject they are investigating.
- Demonstrate acquisition of 21st century skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and communication.
- Develop capacity to do in-depth inquiry through exploring driving questions.
- Develop the ability to revise and reflect on their projects and what they have learnt
- Ability to present their work to a public audience for scrutiny and peer-input.